OLAPLEX No 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner. Formulated with OLAPLEX Bond Building chemistry. Restores, repairs and hydrates without adding excess weight. Eliminates damage and frizz for strong, healthy, shiny hair. Suitable for all hair types.
After using OLAPLEX No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, apply a generous amount from scalp to tip. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse. Part of the OLAPLEX 3-4-5 regimen.
Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate - Patented Bis-aminopropyl diglycol
dimaleate helps protect and restore damaged hair by repairing disulfide bonds
broken during chemical processing. Olaplex developed and patented
Bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate which became the first ingredient of it’s
kind in the new bond builder category. Bleach, peroxide, perms and chemical
straighteners damage hair at a molecular level, leaving hair more fragile and
susceptible to tangling and breakage. Bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate is a
truly innovative new ingredient with protective, nourishing and restructuring
action for rejuvenating hair. It is only available in Olaplex products.
- Glycerin - Offers excellent moisture balance and brings natural hydration to thirsty, dry hair.
- Phytenso - INCI Name: Phospholipids (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil - Rapidly absorbs into the hair, provides long-lasting moisture and strength. Naturally-derived plant extract. Offers enhanced color- protection and photo-protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil - Both an antioxidant and moisturizing hair conditioner.
- Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil) - An excellent natural conditioner, helps with color retention and protects against heat styling tools.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Highly conditioning and moisturizing.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil - A natural antioxidant containing Vitamin E. Works as a hair conditioning agent.
- Red Marine Algae (Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract) - This marine plant protein offers a superior level of extended hydration and emolliency. Also has protective properties.
- Fermented Green Tea Oil - A Korean beauty innovation that adds volume and a boost of shine. Strengthens hair, helping to prevent split ends and breakage to even color-processed and damaged hair.
- Fermented Argan Oil - A Korean beauty innovation that is highly hydrating, helps in taming & smoothing away flyaways.
- Heliogenol derived from Sunflower Seed Extract - Hair protectant - helps to protect against damage caused by free radicals and other hair processes/styling.
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berry Extract) - A superfood high in antioxidants that promotes healthy hair by strengthening each hair from the roots. Improves hair health and promotes new growth due to the high protein content of Acai berry and the omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids as well as the vitamins such as A, C, E and B vitamins in Acai. Acai berries also contain folic acid and zinc which helps make hair roots stronger and promotes good scalp health. Finally, the magnesium in these berries helps to control hair fall out too.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil - Conditioning agent for the skin and scalp. Also provides healing and protective benefits.
- Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract - Soothes, moisturizes & conditions hair.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Naturally present in the skin & scalp; Helps maintain optimal moisture balance.
- Biotin - Gives hair a boost for fuller, thicker-looking hair. Helps in hair elasticity & growth which keeps hair looking healthy and strong.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Conditions and helps retain moisture in the hair follicle. Helps to retain color vibrancy and protection from fading.
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) - Adds a protective layer to the hair for enhanced manageability and shine.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate Vitamin E - Heavy on moisturization and hair protection characteristics.
- Panthenol - Penetrates the hair shaft to help it feel thicker and increase the tensile strength of hair by giving it elasticity and improved resistance to breakage.
- Acetic Acid - A great scalp clarifier to retard flakiness from forming. Brings out hair's natural shine. A naturally occurring acid found in a variety of plants and fruits such as apples, grapes, oranges, pineapples, and strawberries.
- Chromaveil INCI Name: Quaternium-95 (and) Propanediol - Hair & color protectant. Helps to shield color-treated and processed hair from UVA and UVB rays protecting colored hair from fading. Leaves hair silky soft.
- Ceramide A2 INCI Name: Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) PEG-8 (and) PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer (and) Palmitoyl myristyl serinate (and) Sodium polyacrylate - Strengthens, helps to repair & protects from the inside out, starting with the cuticle. Results in high shine, volume & manageability.
- Parsol SLX INCI NAME: Polysilicone-15 - A UVB absorber that delivers multiple benefits including prevention of colour fading, gloss enhancement and conditioning.
- Aquadew SPA-30B INCI Name: Sodium Polyaspartate (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Disodium EDTA (and) Water - Moisturizes hair and improves hair manageability. It is also effective to protect hair from split ends or breakage.