WHAT IT IS:
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a salon introductory kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair.
Salon Intro Kit is perfect for in-salon use for up to 140 applications. Includes:
• 17.75 oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 17.75 oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 10-12 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into
lightener or color after mixing in developer.
OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
• The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.
WHAT IT DOES:
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break. • You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps.